Interested in volunteering?
Share time, energy, and expertise!
New England Wild Flower Society offers volunteers a variety of opportunities throughout New England. Help support our mission with one of these great opportunities. Click on each description below to find out more or fill out the volunteer application form.
Opportunities throughout New England
- Plant Conservation - protect the native flora of New England
Opportunities at Nasami Farm Nursery, Whately, MA
- Nursery - help grow native plants
Opportunities at Garden in the Woods, Framingham, MA
- Education Administration - help support the work of the Public Programs department
- Adult Garden Guide - offer visitors a personal introduction to the Garden
- Children’s Garden Guide - make nature come alive for our young visitors