Want to volunteer?
Share your time, energy, and expertise! New England Wild Flower Society offers volunteers a variety of opportunities throughout New England. Help support our mission with one of these great opportunities. Click on each description below to find out more about the opportunity and to fill out the volunteer application form.
Throughout New England
Nasami Farm Nursery, Whately, MA
Garden in the Woods, Framingham, MA
- Adult Garden Guide - offer visitors a personal introduction to the Garden (spring applicants preferred)
- Children’s Garden Guide - make nature come alive for our young visitors (spring applicants preferred)
- Bloom Board - update this kiosk to let visitors know what’s in bloom
- Stock Beds - grow woodland wildflowers (spring applicants preferred)
- Horticulture - practice ecological gardening (spring applicants only)
April 07, 2016